生活 > 英語學習 > 正文

地道英語:老外口中的客套話

很多人都說中國人喜歡客套,該客套的時候、不該客套的時候,大家都在客套。可是,你看看美劇、英劇裡頭,他們不也是客套話滿天飛麼?不信,我們一起來看看吧。

地道英語:老外口中的客套話

很多人都說中國人喜歡客套,該客套的時候、不該客套的時候,大家都在客套。可是,你看看美劇、英劇裡頭,他們不也是客套話滿天飛麼?不信,我們一起來看看吧。

1. So far so good.
目前為止,一切都好。

2. Be my guest.
請便、別客氣。

3. Think nothing of it.
別放在心上。

4. I'm working on it.
我正在努力。

5. I'll keep my ears open.
我會留意的。

6. You're the boss.
聽你的。

7. Let's give him a big hand.
讓我們熱烈鼓掌。

8. That's really something.
真了不起。

9. Excuse me for a moment.
失陪一會兒。

10. I'm dying to see you.
我特想見你。

11. I'm flattered.
過獎了。

12. Sorry to bother you.
抱歉打擾你。

13. I'm very / really / terribly / awfully / extremely sorry.
十分抱歉。

14. Let's forgive and forget.
讓我們擯棄前嫌。

15. I've heard so much about you!
久仰大名!

16. You have my word.
我保證。

17. I hope I'm not in the way.
我希望沒有妨礙到你們。

責任編輯: 成圳鋒  來源:地道英語 轉載請註明作者、出處並保持完整。

本文網址:https://tw.aboluowang.com/2010/1213/189387.html