阿波羅新聞網娛樂 > 娛樂評論 > 正文

這台詞也太狂野了 夠我笑一年!

都挺好大結局歸題了,世上沒有完人,也沒有真壞透頂的人。

整理了一些劇中人物的高能經典台詞,並附上英譯版本。一起來回味下劇中的人物吧~

1

蘇大強經典台詞

這事兒我管不了啊。

It‌‌‌‘s out of my control.

我要喝手磨咖啡。

I want hand-grinding coffee.

這事兒怎麼能怪我呢?

How can you blame me on this?

我不喝,我不吃,我就要錢。錢回不來我也不想活了。

I won’t drink. I won‌‌‌‘t eat. I just want money. I won’t live if I can‌‌‌‘t have my money back.

蘇明哲,你快點回來!

Su Mingzhe,come back quickly!

你見過明玉嗎?我女兒,十五歲了,長得這麼高。你長得可像她了。

Have you ever met Mingyu?She’s my daughter,and age fifteen. This tall. You look just like her.

2

蘇明哲經典台詞

真是讓我太不省心了。

So much to worry about.

真的是太讓我失望了。

It really let me down.

我這個當大哥的能不管嗎?

How can I ignore this as the eldest brother?

我是蘇家的老大啊,我這個當兒子的盡點孝心怎麼了。

I‌‌‌‘m the eldest son in this family. What’s wrong with me being filial?

3

蘇明成經典台詞

不就是有倆臭錢兒嗎?

What‌‌‌‘s the big deal with your filthy money?

誰啃老了,他們給我們錢的時候,他們也是開心的、是快樂的,這家庭的帳,本來就是一筆非常難算的糊塗賬。

Who lives off parents?They’re more than happy to give us money. It‌‌‌‘s tricky to keep clear accounts in this family.

今夜你無眠,爸。

There’s no way you can sleep tonight,dad.

你一個人住三室一廳幹嘛,你跑步嗎?我媽走了以後你變得太狂野了我覺得。

Why do you need to live in a three-bedroom apartment?You want to run in it?I think you‌‌‌‘ve gone too far after my mom left.

說誰老東西呢你,我爸比你水靈多了。

How dare you call him the old man?My dad’s way younger than you.

你說他天天跟咱倆吹,說他在圖書館裡看了很多書,他看什麼書了?我就懷疑,他一直看的都是武俠,進攻性這麼強。

He brags to us every day,saying he read books in the library. What did he read exactly?I bet he‌‌‌‘s been reading Kungfu novels. That’s why he‌‌‌‘s so aggressive.

那她圖你什麼啊?圖你歲數大、圖你不洗澡?圖的就是兩年以後你人沒了,房子歸她。

What does she want from you?That you’re old?That you don‌‌‌‘t shower?No,she wants to marry you only because you’ll be gone soon,and the house will be hers.

家裡已經有兩個光棍,不能再多了,不然就全軍覆滅了。

We‌‌‌‘ve got two wifeless men in our family. We can’t have one more,or it will be such a tragedy.

4

蘇明玉經典台詞

我姓仙,叫我仙女就好了。

My family name is Fairy. Just call me Lady Fairy.

我讓你生我了嗎?你把我生下來你就要負責,不是光圖快活。

Do I ask you to have me?Since you have brought me to this world,you need to take the responsibility,instead of just seeking pleasure.

對我來說,錢可比男朋友更能給我安全感。

For me,money gives me more security than a boyfriend.

我們家事情跟你有什麼關係,你管得著嗎你?

What do our family affairs have to do with you?You don‌‌‌‘t even have a say.

爸,雖然媽走了,您也病了,大哥二哥也回不來,但我真覺得,這是我過得最幸福的一個春節。

Dad,mom’s gone,you‌‌‌‘re in bed,and my two brothers can’t come back,but I do think it‌‌‌‘s the happiest Spring Festival I’ve ever had.

蘇家這攤子事,牽動了多少人的心,原生家庭的烙印對個人的影響究竟有多大,在蘇家三兄妹身上得到呈現。

結局不是刻意的和解,而是每個人的成長和釋懷

阿波羅網責任編輯:寧成月 來源:網文 轉載請註明作者、出處並保持完整。

娛樂評論熱門

相關新聞

➕ 更多同類相關新聞