生活 > 英語學習 > 正文

收藏版:常用電話365句

Hello. Is Susan there?喂,是蘇珊嗎?

    Who?誰啊?

    Tian Yuan.田園。

    You must have the wrong number.你一定打錯電話了。

    Oh, I'm sorry.噢,對不起。

    Is Li Ying in?李英在家嗎?

    Wrong number.打錯電話了。

    Isn't this the Nanjing University?請問是南京大學嗎?

    No. It's not.不是。

    Oh. I'm sorry.噢,對不起。

    May I please speak to Ling Ling?我可以和玲玲講話嗎?

    There is no one here by that name.這裡沒有玲玲這個人。

    Is this five-two-one double eight six-four?這裡是521-8864嗎?

    No. This is five-two-one double eight three-five.不,這裡是521-8835。

    Oh. I'm sorry.噢,對不起。

    That's all right.沒關係。

    Are you sure you are dialing the right number?你確定你打的號碼是對的嗎?

    What number are you trying to dial?你要的電話是什麼號碼?

    No one lives here by that name.這裡沒有人叫那個名字。

    I'm sorry. I dialed the wrong number.對不起,我打錯電話了。

    May I speak to the head of the household?我可以請戶主聽電話嗎?

    May I ask who's calling?請問你是誰?

    I am calling on behalf of the Private Teacher Company.我代表家教公司給您打電話。

    This is Susan with Jiaotong University student. May I have your name, sir?我是交通大學的在校生蘇珊,請問您貴姓?

    My name is Li.我姓李。

    Excuse me, Mr. Li. Do you have children, Mr. Li?打攪了,李先生。您有孩子嗎?

    Yes.有。

    Great. I believe you must care for his educations.太好了。我相信你肯定很關心他的教育吧。

    You probably heard about it. We have private teachers in our holiday.或許你已經聽說過。我們交大的學生在假期間做家教。

    We will help your children in learning lessons in their free time.我們可以幫助您的孩子在他們空閒時學習功課。

    We are running a special offer on this holiday.我們在這個假期有個特價優惠。

    You might want to know more about it.我想你肯定想多了解點吧。

    May I ask who I am talking to?請問你是誰?

    I am a representative of Politics Association.我是政治協會的代表。

    I am calling for the A company.我是代表A公司打電話來的。

    This is Wang with China Bank.我是中國銀行的王先生。

    Maybe you read our ads in the newspaper.也許你在報紙上看過我們的廣告。

    Maybe you saw our commercials on TV.也許你在電視上看過我們的廣告。

    Let me give you more detail.讓我來詳細說明。

    I would like to tell you more about it.我很樂意向你說得更詳細一點。

    Mr. Lu, we are very pleased to be able to offer this product to you.陸先生,我們很高興能提供這個產品給您。

    Would you please repeat your offer again?能否再說一遍您的優惠?

    Oh. Your offer sounds interesting.哦,您所給的優惠聽起來蠻吸引人的。

    Yes. This product will save you a lot of money and time.是的。這個產品可為你節省很多的錢和時間。

    And plus, if you are not completely satisfied, you can return it to us.並且,如果您不是百分百的滿意,你可以將產品退還給我們。

    So, it's virtually risk-free for you.所以,事實上對您而言,是完全沒有風險的。

    Hello. This is a representative of Zhongyou Department Store.喂,您好。我是中友百貨的。

    Sir, everything now is offered with a great discount.先生,所有的東西都在打很大的折扣。

    I am sure you would like to know more about it.我相信您一定想知道詳情。

    I am sorry. I am not free right now.對不起,我現在很忙。

    Sir, this offer will expire this week.先生,這次特價這個禮拜就結束了。

    This is the last chance you can get up to 60 percent discount.這是您可以得到6折的最後機會。

    Yeah, and I have to finish this report by four.是,我在四點之前得完成這個報告。

    Hello, I wish to speak to Xiao Fu.喂,我想和小付通話。

    This is Xiao Fu speaking.我就是。

    Oh, how do you do, Xiao Fu. This is Mary.哦,你好,小付。我是Mary。

    Mary, I'm glad you called me.Mary,很高興你給我打電話。`

    I'm calling to ask you some questions about Susan.我打電話是想問一些關於蘇珊的事。

    Sure. Oh, sorry, Mary, I'd better go now.可以。哦,抱歉,Mary,我要掛電話了。

    Is the boss coming by?是老闆過來了嗎?

    OK. I'll let you get back to your work.好,你過去工作吧。

    I'll call you again later, OK?我以後再打給你,好嗎?

    OK.好的。

    Oh, Somebody's at the door. I have to go.哦,有人來了,我得去開門。

    "Sorry, I have to say ""good-bye""."我不得不說再見了。

    I'll think about it and call you back soon, OK?我考慮一下,回頭我儘快打電話給你,好嗎?

    Sorry. I have a meeting right now.抱歉,我馬上有個會議要開。

    Emergency Assistance, may I help you?緊急事故救援中心,有什麼需要幫助的嗎?

    I've just been robbed. What should I do?我剛剛被搶劫了,現在不知道該怎麼辦?

    Are you injured, sir?先生,您受傷了嗎?

    No, no, I'm just a little upset.沒有,沒有受傷,只是情緒有點不穩。

    Please remain calm, sir. Just give me your name and your location.請保持鎮靜,先生。告訴我你的名字和所在地點。

    My name is Lu Wei. I am beside Beijing Hotel on Changan Street.我叫陸偉,在長安街北京飯店旁邊。

    Please stay where you are, we'll have a patrol car there in two minutes.請您呆在原地,兩分鐘之內我們派巡邏車過來。

    I've just been the victim of a robbery.我被搶劫了。

    A thief has just robbed me. Can you send the police?一個盜賊搶劫了我,你能替我報警嗎?

    Please try to keep relaxed, sir.別太緊張,先生。

    Just give me your name and the place where you are calling from?請給我您的姓名與地點所在。

    San Francisco General Hospital.這裡是舊金山總醫院。

    Hello. This is an emergency. Can you please send an ambulance?喂,這兒有急病患者,請派一部救護車來。

    OK, OK- just try to calm down, sir.好,好,請冷靜下來,先生。

    And tell me where you are and what's happened.告訴我你在哪裡,發生了什麼事?

    OK. Right. Uh, We're at La Traviata restaurant in North Beach.是,對。我們在North Beach的La Traviata餐廳。

    And my wife is- uh-我的太太她-

    Is your wife ill?是你太太病了嗎?

    Uh, in a way.嗯,是呀。

    Sir, I thought this was an emergency.先生,我想這是一位急病患者。

    It is! She's having pains a minute apart!是啊。她隔一分鐘就會痛呀。

    You mean from the food?是不是吃東西引起的?

    From the baby!是胎兒引起的。

    She's having a baby?她懷孕了嗎?

    Yeah!是啊!

    Well, why didn't you tell me?! Now, what's the restaurant's address?那你為什麼不早告訴我?餐廳的地址是?

    Uh, uh, it's 888 Grant Avenue. It's a block east of Washington Square.嗯,哦,是Grant大道888號。華盛頓廣場東邊的一個街區。

    OK, sir, just sit tight, and we'll have an ambulance there in about ten minutes.好的,先生。你就在那邊等著,救護車10分鐘之內到。

    Thanks a lot.多謝,多謝!

    There is an emergency. Please send a fire engine.這有火災,請儘快派消防車來。

    There's been a car accident, please call the police.這發生了車禍,請快報警。

    Take it easy, sir. I'll need your name, in full, and what's happened.別著急,給我你的全名和事情的情況。


    May I speak with Mr. Chen, please?可以請陳先生聽電話嗎?

    Sorry, but he is out at the moment.抱歉,他現在出去了?

    Then, please tell him that Zhao Li called.這樣好了,請轉告他趙力來過電話。

    Yes. I'm sorry, but how do you spell your last name, sir?好的,不過對不起,先生你的姓怎麼拼?

    It's Zhao, Z-H-A-O.姓趙,Z-H-A-O。

    Please tell him that Lu Ming tried to contact him.請你轉告他陸明正設法跟他聯繫。

    Please inform him that Chen Gang was calling.麻煩你通知他陳剛來過電話。

    Please give him the message.請轉告他。

    What's the spelling of your family name, sir?您的姓怎麼拼,先生?

    May I speak to Miss Tan, please?可以請譚小姐聽電話嗎?

    Sorry, but she is with someone right now.抱歉,她正在會客。

    I see. May I leave her a message then?噢,那我可以留話給她嗎?

    Certainly.當然可以。

    Please ask her to call me at 6225-9438.麻煩你請她打5225-9438找我。

    Yes. I will.好的。

    I'd like to leave a message for him, if you don't mind.你若不介意的話,我想留話給他。

    Can I leave him a voice in mail?我可以在他的語音信箱裡留話嗎?

    Can you relay this to Mr. Li?你能傳話給李先生嗎?

    May I speak to Miss Hu, please?可以請胡小姐聽電話嗎?

    Sorry, but she is out for lunch right now.抱歉,她現在出去吃午飯了。

    I see. What time will she come back?哦,那她幾點會回來?

    She'll be back around 2:30.大概兩點半會回來。

    I'll have her call you as soon as she comes back.等她一回來, 我就請她馬上回電。

    That's nice. I'll be waiting for her call. Thank you.太好了,那我就等她的電話。謝謝。

    I'll give him your message as soon as he's available.他一有空我就轉告他您的留言。

責任編輯: 紫薇   轉載請註明作者、出處並保持完整。

本文網址:https://tw.aboluowang.com/2007/0410/37157.html