Any day will do? 哪一天都可以?
Any messages for me? 有我的留言嗎?
Are you by yourself? 你一個人來嗎?
All right with you? 你沒有問題吧?
Are you free tomorrow? 明天有空嗎?
Are you kidding me? 你在跟我開玩笑吧?
As soon as possible! 儘可能快!
Back in a moment! 馬上回來!
Believe it or not! 信不信由你!
Better luck next time! 下次會更好!
Boy will be boys 本性難移!
Come to the point! 有話直說!
Do you accept plastic? 收不收行用卡?
Does it keep long? 可以保存嗎?
Don’t be so fussy! 別挑剔了!
Don’t fall for it! 不要上當!
Don’t get me wrong! 你搞錯了!
Don’t give me that! 少來這套!
Don’t let me down! 別讓我失望!
Don’t lose your head! 別樂昏了頭!
Don’t over do it! 別做過頭了!
Don’t sit there daydreaming! 別閒著做白日夢!
Don’t stand on ceremony! 別太拘束!
Drop me a line! 要寫信給我!
Easy come easy go! 來得容易去得也快!
First come first served! 先到先得!
Get a move on! 快點吧!
Get off my back! 不要嘲笑我!
Give him the works! 給他點教訓!
Give me a break! 饒了我吧!
Give me a hand! 幫我一個忙!
Great minds think alike! 英雄所見略同!
I』ll treat you to lunch. 午餐我請你!
In one ear, out the other ear. 一耳進,一耳出!
I’m spaced-out! 我開小差了!
I beg your pardon! 請你再說一遍!
I can’t afford that! 我付不起!
I can’t follow you! 我不懂你說的!
I can’t help it! 我情不自禁!
I couldn’t reach him! 我聯絡不上他!
I cross my heart! 我發誓是真的!
I don’t mean it! 我不是故意的!
I feel very miserable! 我好沮喪!
I have no choice! 我別無選擇了!
I watch my money! 視財如命!
I』ll be in touch! 保持聯絡!
I』ll check it out! 我去看看!
I』ll show you around! 我帶你四處逛逛!
I』ll see to it! 我會留意的!
I’m crazy for you! 我為你瘋狂!
You make me jump! 你下了我一跳!
Make up your mind. 作個決定吧!
Make yourself at home! 就當在家一樣!
My mouth is watering! 我要流口水了!
Never heard of it! 沒聽說過!
Nice talking to you! 很高興和你聊天!
No doubt about it! 勿庸置疑!
No pain no gain! 不經一事,不長一智!
None of your business! 要你管?
There is nothing on your business! 這沒你的事!
Now you are really talking! 說得對!
Please don’t rush me! 請不要吹促我!
Please keep me informed! 請一定要通知我!
She looks blue today. 她今天很憂鬱!
She is under the weather. 她心情不好!
So far, so good. 過得去。
Speaking of the devil! 一說曹操,曹操就到!
Stay away from me! 離我遠一點!
Stay on the ball! 集中注意力!
That makes no difference. 不都一樣嗎?
That’s a touchy issue! 這是個辣手得問題!
That’s always the case! 習以為常!
That’s going too far! 這太離譜了!
That’s more like that! 這才象話嘛!
The answer is zero! 白忙了!
The dice is cast! 已成定局了!
The same as usual! 一如既往!
The walls have ears! 隔牆有耳!
There you go again! 你又來了!
Time is running out! 沒有時間了!
We better get going! 最好馬上就走!
We』ll discuss it later! 回頭再說吧!
We』ll find out shortly! 我們很快就知道了!
We are all for it! 我們全都贊成!
We』ve been expecting you! 我們正等著你呢!
What a good deal! 真便宜!
What a let down! 真令人失望!
What do you figure? 你有什麼想法?
What happened to you? 你怎麼了?
What should I do? 我應該怎樣做?
What’s would you recommend? 你有何意見?
what’s come over you? 你怎麼了?
What’s it to you? 這跟你有關嗎?
What’s on your mind? 你在想什麼?
Which would you prefer? 你要選哪個?
Wouldn’t you say so? 你說不是這樣嗎?
You are most understanding! 你真體貼!
You asked for it! 你自討苦吃!
You can’t be serious! 你不是認真的吧?
You can’t miss it! 你不可能找不到的!
You have my word! 我保證!
You must be joking! 你在開玩笑!
You set me up! 你出賣我!
You want a bet? 你敢賭嗎?
You are pulling my leg! 你在開我玩笑吧!
You won’t be lonesome! 你不會寂寞的!
You』ve got the picture? 你明白了嗎?
You are really killing me! 真是笑死我了!
脫口而出的100個經典英語句子
責任編輯: 紫薇 來源:中國英語網 轉載請註明作者、出處並保持完整。
本文網址:https://tw.aboluowang.com/2008/0714/95689.html
相關新聞
- 「不忘初心,方得始終」的英文到底怎麼說?
- 經典唯美的英文心情語錄
- 人的各種情緒英語怎麼說?(圖)
- 曬太陽、太曬了、怕曬:英文怎麼說
- 老外生活中最常說的20句鑽石級別英語(圖)
- Subway改成Ditie 這叫沒文化(組圖)
- 鬧出一幕幕的大笑話,讓上海一點也不上海了
- 有了ChatGPT,英語學習將會帶來何種革命?(圖)
- 哈以戰爭爆發後 中國媒體把人丟到了全世界(組圖)
- 啥操作?中國科大擬撤銷英語等6個本科專業(圖)
- 翻譯失誤,導致國人誤解數十年?
- 讓中國年輕人放棄英語 沒那麼簡單
- 西安交大拋棄了英文,杭州亞運會選擇了英語
- 想學好英語嗎?你需要養成這些習慣(圖)
- 中國名校打響取消英語的第一槍 真擔心下一步
- 或為風向標 傳西安交大學位脫鉤英語四六級
- 中國頻現去英文化現象 Road變Lu
- 熊丙奇:取消英語主科地位?他們說的理由都不成立(組圖)
- 中國教師:很多學校聼到風聲 已大幅裁減英語老師(圖)
- 網絡炸鍋!兩會提案:英語改選考!取消主科地位【阿波羅網報導】