生活 > 英語學習 > 正文

中英對照:《功夫熊貓》裡的哲理

    1.一切早已註定。

  There are no accidents.

  2.何必躲呢,躲不過的。

  One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it

  3.著急的時候腦子也亂了,靜下心來就好了。

  Your mind is like this water, my friend , when it is agitated ,it becomes difficult to see ,but if you allow it to settle , the answer becomes clear.

  4.做不做呢,要不要呢?

  Quit don’t quit. Noodles don’t noodles.

  5.俗語說,既往者之不鑒,來著尤可追!那就是為什麼今天是present(現在/禮物)

  There is a saying,

  Yesterday is history

  Tomorrow is a mystery

  But today is a gift

  That is why it’s called the present (the gift)

  6.烏龜:是的,看著這棵樹,我不能讓樹為我開花,也不能讓它提前結果。

  Yes ,look at this tree Chivu(師傅),I can not make it boloosm and suits me,nor make it bear food before it’s time.

  師傅:但有些事情我們可以控制,我可以控制果實何時墜落。我還可以控制在何處播種,那可不是幻覺,大師。

  but there are things we can control,I can control when the fruit will fall... And I can control What time to seed.That is not illusion , Master.

  烏龜:是啊,不過無論你做了什麼,那個種子還是會長成桃樹。你可能想要蘋果或桔子,可你只能得到桃子,那個種子還是會長成桃樹。

  Yes, but no matter what you do,That seed will grow to be a peach tree,You may wish for an Apple or an orange,But you will get a peach.

  師傅:可桃子不能打敗太郎。

  But peache can not defeate Tai Long.

  烏龜:也許它可以的,如果你願意引導它、滋養它、相信它。

  Maybe it can if you are willing to guide it, to nuture it, to believe in it.

  7. 阿寶,天不遂人願,況且這本不是天意,阿寶,忘了其它的事情,你的使命一直都在向你召喚。我們是麵條家族,血管中流著這樣的血。

  I'm sorry things didn’t work out,It’s just what it’s meant to be,Paul,forget everything else,your destiny still awaits.We are Noodle folk,Broth runs deep through our veins.

  8.你不能走,真的武士決不會退卻。

  you cannot leave ,real warrior never quits.

  9.師傅:那你為什麼不退出呢?你知道我一直想把你趕走,可你還是留下來了。

  Why didn’t you quit ? you know I was trying to get rid of you,but you stayed.

  阿寶:是啊,我留下來了。我留下來是因為每次你往我頭上丟磚頭,或說我難聞,這很傷我的心。可最傷我心的是,我每天努力練習,卻還是這個我。我留下來,因為我以為,如果還有人能改變我,能讓我煥然一新,那就是你——中國最偉大的功夫師父!

  Yes,I stayed. I stayed ,because every time you threw up brick on the head or said I smelled ,it hurts.But it could never hurt more than I did everyday in my life just being me.I stayed ,because I thought,If anyone could change me,could make me not me,it was you the greatest Kong Fu teacher in the whole of China!

  10.Enough talk!let's fight!

  羅嗦什麼,打吧!

  11.There'e no charge for awesomeness or to attractiveness !

  牛人不收費,迷死人不償命!

  12.我私家湯的絕密食材,就是什麼都沒有。

  The secret ingredient of my secret ingredient soup is...nothing.

  13.你說它特別,它就特別了。

  To make something special ,you just have to believe it’s special.

責任編輯: 紫薇  來源:中國英語網 轉載請註明作者、出處並保持完整。

本文網址:https://tw.aboluowang.com/2008/0714/95696.html