生活 > 情感世界 > 正文

中了這10條 說明ta並沒有想和你共度一生

1. He says he will call you later and doesn’t.

1.他說等會給你電話,然而並沒有來電

Letting you down is part of not allowing you to get too close. If he disappoints you now then he may feel it will limit your disappointment later on as you won’t rely on him.

讓你失望也屬於不允許你靠太近。如果他時不時讓你失望,他會覺得這樣你以後不會太失望,因為你不再依賴他。

2.He doesn’t plan ahead with you and most of your dates are last minute

2.他不和你提前計劃,你們多數約會都是最後一刻才定的

If you feel like you are the last resort for his evening then you probably are.

如果你覺得你是他晚上約會最後的選擇,那你估計就真的是。

3.He doesn’t want to meet your family

3.他不想見你的家庭成員

Meeting the family is a sign that your relationship is serious as nobody wants to meet the parents if it’s not a long-term commitment.

見家人是你們關係正緊的標誌,因為要不是要託付終生,還有誰要見家長。

4.He changes the subject when you talk about your relationship

你們談論戀愛關係的時候他就切換話題

This is a warning sign that he will find it uncomfortable to talk about the future or how he feels.

這便是個警示,他覺得談將來和談自己感受會不舒服。

5.He still goes out on lads' nights with his single friends

5.他依舊和單身朋友一起出去整夜玩

This could be a sign that he is keeping his options open to find someone better.

他對去找個更好的伴侶持開放態度,這可能就是個標誌。

6. He wants you to leave his flat if he goes out and doesn’t give you a key

6.他外出時希望你也離開公寓,而且他不給你鑰匙

He doesn’t like the idea of you being there when he gets back!

想到他回來的時候你在那兒,他就不大開心。

7. What he makes you for breakfast

7.他給你做怎樣的早餐

If he forgets to put sugar in your tea every single time and never makes you breakfast in bed, things aren't looking good.

如果他每次都忘記在你的早餐茶飲里放糖,也不會把早餐端到床頭給你,事態就進展不妙。

8. You don’t hear from him every day

8.你不是每天都有他的消息

He doesn’t need you if he can get on with his life quite happily without you.

如果他的生活可以快樂地繼續下去,他就不需要你。

9. There are parts of his life that he doesn’t share with you

9.他的部分生活沒有和你共享

If you want to be with someone for the long-term you share your whole life with them.

如果你要和誰長遠走下去,你會和他分享你的生活。

10. Date nights

10.約會當晚

If they're often last-minute dinners at the local pub and never with any planning or thought, it's not looking good. He doesn’t invest time thinking about how to make you happy or consider what you might enjoy.

如果總是最後一刻晚飯約在當地小酒吧,而從來沒有思考和計劃,這不是好現象。他不花時間思考怎麼讓你快樂,也不思考你喜歡什麼。

責任編輯: 宋雲  來源:leesharing 轉載請註明作者、出處並保持完整。

本文網址:https://tw.aboluowang.com/2016/1111/833066.html