生活 > 海外生活 > 正文

美國人辨別中國人的86種方法!戳中你了嗎?

45.You have a collection of miniature shampoo bottles that you take every timeyou stay in a hotel.

你有收集旅館免費洗髮水瓶子的愛好。

46.You carry a stash of your own food whenever you travel(travel means any carride longer than15 minutes)。These snacks are always dried and include driedplums, mango, and squid.

你每次外出十五分鐘以上就都會帶著你的零食:干李子、干芒果或烤魷魚。

47.You wash your rice at least2-3 times before cooking it.

你會洗2-3次米。

48.Your dad thinks he can fix everything himself.

你爸以為自己可以修任何東西。

49.The dashboard of your Honda is covered by hundreds of small toys.

你的車子裡堆了無數玩偶。

50.Youdon't use measuring cups.

你不用量杯。

51.You beat eggs with chopsticks.

你用筷子打雞蛋

52.You have a teacup with a cover on it.

你有一個有蓋的茶杯。

53.You always look phone numbers up in the phone book, since callinginformation costs50 cents.

你總是在電話簿里找電話號碼,因為諮詢電話費用為五角。

54.You only make long distance calls after11 pm.

你只在11點後打長途。

55.If you are male, you clap at something funny and if you are female, yougiggle whilst placing a hand over your mouth.

遇到什麼好笑的,如果你是男的就會拍掌大笑,女的就會手捂著嘴咯咯地笑。

56.You like Chinese films in their original undubbed versions.

你喜歡沒有配過音的中國電影。

57.You love Chinese Martial Arts films.

你喜歡中國功夫片。

58.You've learnt some form of martial arts.

你會一些中國武術。

59.Shaolin actually means something to you.

少林對你來說是有含義的。

60.Youlike congee with thousand-year-old eggs.

你喜歡很老的有蛋的粥。

61.You prefer your shrimp with the heads and legs still attached.

你喜歡有頭尾的蝦。

62.You never call your parents just to say hi.

你從不為了問聲好而給你父母打電話。

63.If you don't live at home, when your parents call, they ask if you've eaten,even if it's midnight.

如果你不在家,你的父母會打電話問你吃了嗎,就算半夜12點也不例外。

64.When you're sick, your parents tell you not to eat fried foods or bakedgoods due to yeet hay.

當你病了的時候,你父母要你不吃油炸食品和烤的東西,因為「熱氣」。(yeet hay粵語發音)

65.You know what yeet hay is.

你知道什麼是熱氣。

66.You e-mail your Chinese friends at work, even though you are only10 feetapart.

你上班時給你中國朋友發郵件,即使你們只相距10尺。

67.You use a face cloth.

你敷面膜。

68.You starve yourself before going to all-you-can-eat places.

你去吃自助餐前會把自己餓個半死。

69.You know someone who can get you a good deal on jewelry or electronics.

你認識可以打折賣給你珠寶或電器的人。

70.You save your Coke bottle glasses even though you're never going to use them again.

你留著用過的可樂瓶。

71.You own your own meat cleaver and sharpen it.

你有自己的切肉刀而且你會磨它。

72.Your toothpaste tubes are all squeezed paper-thin.

你的牙膏都擠到紙一樣薄。

73.You know what moon cakes are.

你知道什麼是月餅。

74.When there is a sale on toilet paper, you buy100 rolls and store them in your closet or in the bedroom of an adult who has moved out.

當廁紙降價時,你買了100多卷並囤在衣櫥或別人的房間裡。

75.Your parents know how to launch nasal projectiles.

你的父母懂得如何用力擤鼻涕。

76.You iron your own shirts.

你自己燙衣服。

77.You play a musical instrument.

你會彈奏一種樂器。

78.Even if you're totally full, if someone says they're going to throw away the leftovers on the table, you'll finish them.

即使你飽了,當別人要把剩下的菜倒掉時你會一嘴把它吃完。

79.You've eaten a red bean popsicle.

你吃過紅豆冰棍。

80.You bring oranges with you as a gift when you visit people's homes.

你拜訪別人時會帶著橘子。

81.You fight over who pays the dinner bill.

你在餐後搶著付帳單。

82.You major in something practical like engineering, medicine or law.

你的主科是實用型的,工程學、機械或法律。

83.You live with your parents and you are30 years old(and they prefer it that way)。 Or if you're married and30 years old, you live in the apartment next door to your parents, or at least in the same neighborhood.

你三十歲時還和父母住在一起並且他們也喜歡你這樣,或者你已經三十歲並且結婚了,但你還住在父母隔壁或同個小區。

84.You don't tip more than10% at a restaurant, and if you do,you tip Chinese delivery guys.

你不會給超過10%的小費,即使有也是給中國服務員。

85.You have acquired a taste for bitter melon.

你愛好吃苦瓜。

86.You eat every last grain of rice in your bowl, but don't eat the last piece of food on the table.

你吃光碗裡的最後一粒米,但不吃盤裡的最後一口菜。

87.You know why there are88 reasons.

你知道為什麼會有88條。

88.You see the truth in this and then send it to all your Chinese friends.

你有好幾條都被戳中,然後分享給了你的中國朋友們。

責任編輯: 宋雲  來源:網際網路 轉載請註明作者、出處並保持完整。

本文網址:https://tw.aboluowang.com/2014/1204/481636.html