生活 > 海外生活 > 正文

美國人辨別中國人的86種方法!戳中你了嗎?

美國人的聰明才智還真是發揮在生活中每個芝麻綠豆里呢!

1.You look like you are18.你看起來好像才18歲。

(東方人普遍看起來比較年輕啊)

2.You like to eat chicken feet.

你喜歡吃雞爪。

3.You suck on fish heads and fish fins.

你吃魚時會吸魚頭和魚鰭。

(他們都是直接切掉的)

4.You have aChinese knick-knack hanging on your rear view mirror.

你的車子後視鏡上會弔中國擺設。

5.You sing karaoke.

你唱K。

(唐人街才有的玩意兒)

6.Your house is covered with tile.

你的房子鋪的是瓷磚。

(老外都是木板)

7.Your kitchen is covered by a sticky film ofgrease.

你的廚房覆蓋著一層厚厚的油脂

(愛炒東西的緣故吧)

8.Your stove is covered with aluminum foil.

你的爐子上面有鋁箔。

9.You leave the plastic covers on your remote control.

你的遙控器外包著塑料。

10.You'venever kissed your mom or dad.

你從沒吻過你父母。

11.You've never hugged your mom or dad.

你從沒抱過你父母。

12.Your unassisted vision is worse than20/500.

你的視覺想像力低於20/500。

13.You wear contacts, to avoid wearing your「coke bottle glasses」.

你戴隱形眼鏡,這樣才能避免戴你的「瓶底眼鏡」。

(中國人的眼鏡真的都那麼厚嗎?)

14.You've worn glasses since you were in fifth grade.

你五年級開始就戴眼鏡了。

15.Your hair sticks up when you wake up.

你睡醒後頭髮會豎起來。

16.You'll haggle over something that is not negotiable.

你會為一些毋庸置疑的事情辯論。

17.You love to use coupons.

你喜歡用折價券。

18.You drive around looking for the cheapestpetrol.

你為了最便宜的汽油費不惜開著車子到處找。

19.You drive around for hours looking for the best parking space.

你開著車子兜圈為了找到最好的停車位。

20.Youtake showers at night.

你晚上洗澡。

(許多美國人都是早上洗)

21.You avoid the non-free snacks in hotel rooms.

旅店房間裡的非免費食品你都不吃。

22.Youdon't mind squeezing20 people into one motel room.

你不介意二十個人擠一間汽車旅房。

23.Most girls have more body hair than you, if you are male.

如果你是男人,那麼你身上的體毛比大多數女人少。

24.You tap the table when someone pours tea for you.

別人為你倒茶你就用手敲一下桌子。

25.You say「Aiya!」 and「Wah!」 frequently.

你經常說「哎(二聲)呀(四聲)」和「哇(四聲)」。

26.You don't want to wear your seatbelt because it is uncomfortable.

你不喜歡系安全帶因為安全帶讓你感覺不舒服。

27.You love Las Vegas,slot machines, and black jack.

你喜歡拉斯維加斯、老虎機和二十一點。

(中國人好賭,地球人都知道)

28.You unwrap Christmas gifts very carefully, so you can reuse the paper.

你細心地打開你的聖誕節禮物,因為你要留著包裝紙再用。

29.You only buy Christmas cards after Christmas, when they are50% off.

你只會在聖誕節後買聖誕卡,因為打五折。

30.Youhave a vinyl tablecloth on your kitchen table.

你的廚房桌子上有一條抹布。

31.You spit bones and other food craps on the table.That's why youneed the vinyl tablecloth.

你把骨頭和其他東西都吐在桌子上,所以你必須有抹布。

32.You have stuff in the freezer since the beginning of time.

你的電冰箱存著一萬年前的食物。

33.You use the dishwasher as a dish rack.

你把洗碗機當碗櫥。

34.You have never used your dishwasher.

你從來沒用過你的洗碗機。

35.You keep a Thermos of hot water available at all times.

你有一個熱水瓶裡面永遠裝著熱水。

36.You eat all meals in the kitchen.

你在廚房吃飯。

37.You save grocery bags, tin foil, and tin containers.

你把用過的塑膠袋、錫紙和錫盤都留著。

38.You have a piano in your living room.

你客廳里有一架鋼琴

39.You pick your teeth at the dinner table(but you cover your mouth)。

你會在餐桌上剔牙,但手遮著嘴。

40.You twirl your pen around your fingers.

你會轉筆。

41.You hate to waste food.

你討厭浪費食物。

42.You have Tupperware in your fridge with three bites of rice or one leftoverchicken wing.

你冰箱裡有三口剩飯或一個雞翅。

43.You don't own any real Tupperware-only a cupboard full of used but carefullyrinsed margarine tubs, takeout containers, and jam jars.

你其實從來都不用特百惠,你的碗櫃裡全是洗乾淨的黃油盒、外帶餐盒和果醬瓶。

44.You also use the jam jars as drinking glasses.

你還把果醬瓶當水杯用。

責任編輯: 宋雲  來源:網際網路 轉載請註明作者、出處並保持完整。

本文網址:https://tw.aboluowang.com/2014/1204/481636.html