1. Could you say something about yourself/How would you describe yourself?
介紹一下你自己
A1:With my qualifications and experience I feel I am hardworking,responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.以我的資格和經驗,我覺得我對所從事的每一個項目都很努力、負責、勤勉。我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧,對貴單位必有價值。
A2:說出你的賣點(Unique Selling Proposition,USP):I『m a seasoned Retail Manager strong in developing training programs and loss prevention techniques that have resulted in revenue savings of over$2.3Million for(employer’s name)during the past11 years.
2.Give me a summary of your current job description.
對你目前的工作,能否做個概括的說明。
A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific,I do system analysis,trouble shooting and provide software support.我幹了五年的電腦程式員。具體地說,我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟供應方面的支持。
3. Why did you leave your last job?
你為什麼離職呢?
A1:Well,I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. if opportunity knocks,I will take it.我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓住。
A2:I feel I have reached the「glass ceiling」in my current job./I feel there is no opportunity for advancement.我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峰,即沒有升遷機會。
4. How do you rate yourself as a professional?
你如何評估自己是位專業人員呢?
A1:With my strong academic background,I am capable and competent.憑藉我良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而且我認為自己很有競爭力。
A2:With my teaching experience,I am confident that I can relate to students very well.依我的教學經驗,我相信能與學生相處的很好。
5. What contribution did you make to your current(previous)organization?
你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?
A:I have finished three new projects,and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.我已經完成三個新項目,我相信我能將我的經驗用在這份工作上。
6. What do you think you are worth to us?
你怎麼認為你對我們有價值呢?
A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。
7. What make you think you would be a success in this position?
你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?
A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。
8. Are you a multi-tasked individual?/Do you work well under stress or pressure?
你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎?/你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?
A1:Yes,I think so.
A2:The trait is needed in my current(or previous)position and I know I can handle it well.這種特點就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。
9. What is your strongest trait(s)?
你個性上最大的特點是什麼?
A1:Helpfulness and caring.樂於助人和關心他人。
A2:Adaptability and sense of humor.適應能力和幽默感。
A3:Cheerfulness and friendliness.樂觀和友愛。
10. How would your friends or colleagues describe you?
你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?
A1:(pause a few seconds)(稍等幾秒鐘再答,表示慎重考慮。)They say Mr. Chen is an honest,hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。
A2:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly,sensitive,caring and determined person.他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。
11. What personality traits do you admire?
你欣賞哪種性格的人?
A1:(I admire a person who is)honest,flexible and easy-going.誠實、不死板而且容易相處的人。
A2:(I like)people who possess the「can do」spirit.有「實際行動」的人。
12. What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?
作為行政人員,你有什麼樣的領導才能?
A1:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership.我覺得學習如何把人們的積極性調動起來,以及如何配合協同的團隊精神,是我行政工作的主要目標。
A2:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy.我以開放式的政策,改進我的行政管理方式。
13. How do you normally handle criticism?
你通常如何處理別人的批評?
A1:Silence is golden. Just don’t say anything;otherwise the situation could become worse. I do,however,accept constructive criticism.沉默是金。不必說什麼,否則情況更糟,不過我會接受建設性的批評。
A2:When we cool off,we will discuss it later.我會等大家冷靜下來再討論。
14. What do you find frustrating in a work situation?
在工作中,什麼事令你不高興?
A1:Sometimes,the narrow-minded people make me frustrated.胸襟狹窄的人,有時使我泄氣。
A2:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas.不能接受新思想的那些取。
15. How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work?
你如何處理與同事在工作中的意見不和?
A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across.我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使對方了解我的觀點。
16. How do you handle your failure?
你怎樣對待自己的失敗?
A:None of us was born「perfect」. I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake.我們大家生來都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二個機會改正我的錯誤。
17. What provide you with a sense of accomplishment?
什麼會讓你有成就感?
A1:Doing my best job for your company.為貴公司竭力效勞。
A2:Finishing a project to the best of my ability.盡我所能,完成一個項目。
18. If you had a lot of money to donate,where would you donate it to?why?
假如你有很多錢可以捐贈,你會捐給什麼單位?為什麼?
A1:I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others.我會捐給醫藥研究,因為我要為他人做點事。
A2:I prefer to donate it to educational institutions.我樂意捐給教育機構。
19. What is most important in your life right now?
眼下你生活中最重要的是什麼?
A1:To get a job in my field is most important to me.對我來說,能在這個領域找到工作是最重要的。
A2:To secure employment hopefully with your company.希望能在貴公司任職對我來說最重要。
20. What current issues concern you the most?
目前什麼事是你最關心的?
A:The general state of our economy and the impact of china entry to WTO on our industry.目前中國經濟的總體情況以及中國入世對我們行業的影響。
21. How long would you like to stay with this company?
你會在本公司服務多久呢?
A:I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field.只要我能在我的行業力繼續學習和長進,我就會留在這裡。
22. Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?
你能預料五年後你會做什麼嗎?
A:As I have some administrative experience in my last job,I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future.我在上一個工作中積累了一些行政經驗,我將來也許要運用我組織和計劃上的經驗和技巧。